Saturday, August 9, 2008

Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist


I just finished reading Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein. It was published in 1995 but there is a new afterword by the author that was written in January of 2008.

This was a good book. The author put a lot of work into it. He says that it took him three years. It's long but he does a great job. So, if you're interested in Buffett, this is a good book to read.

I bought it for $19.00 at Borders but Amazon.com is selling it for less but their version doesn't have the afterword.

Buffet was not interviewed for this biography directly. It amazes me because there is just so much information the Roger Lowenstein compiled from numerous sources to create a flowing book.

Update: You can find the exact book at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. I will try to respond to the comments I receive.